“We aim at fortifying your body with quality formulations for promoting your health and vitality”
Cancer: The Ayurvedic Perspective
A malignant growth or tumour resulting from an uncontrolled division of cells . In this disease, abnormal cells divide uncontrollably and destroy body tissue. Cancer involves abnormal cell growth with the potential to invade other parts of the body.
We are all made up of 3 elements known as doshas. These are
- Air and space (Vata dosha), which permits movement
- Fire and water (Pitta dosha), which allows transformation and is accountable for digestion and metabolism
- Water and earth (Kapha dosha), which gives structure or cohesion
These doshas allow all the organs of the body to work together in synchronization. In Ayurveda, any imbalance in the body system is caused by the overexpression or under expression of one or more of the Doshas. Hence, dosha imbalance can lead to dis-ease according to the following basic stages:
- Accumulation − where the effect of one or more of Doshas has increased
- Aggravation − as levels increase for one Dosha, this causes the remaining Doshas to become imbalanced
- Overflow − the accumulated Dosha spreads into the body carrying Aama, or toxic waste products
- Localization − the Dosha settles at a weak site in the body
- Manifestation − symptoms
- Disease − this would be the point where a conventional doctor would make a diagnosis of dis-ease, such as a particular kind of cancer
How we treat cancer?
We treat cancer by treating the devitalized body energies involved in causing cancer and the body tissues that are affected. Treatment does not only focus on the area of the malignancy but on the entire system, as the whole organism must be returned to harmony for the disease to be treated permanently and not recur elsewhere. In order to treat cancer, it is mandatory to cleanse off the toxins from the body. Our treatment plan includes the
- Administration of blood cleansing herbs along with the adoption of a detoxifying diet.
- Circulatory stimulant herbs are also prescribed to the patients to promote circulation, shift stagnation of the blood, increase the efficient expulsion of toxins and to assist the healing of the tissues.
- Immunity restoring herbs and medication is given to boost the vigour of enervating patients.
Our herbal Supplements are
Nirogamz Immuno It is unique formulation contains Ayurvedic herbs that are traditionally used to support the immune system. It supports a healthy immune response and also aids in the detoxification of the blood and lymph. It nourishes all parts and help to fight against various viral Infections.
Nirogamz Immuno Care It is highly concentrated formulation enhancing immune system.
Yakrit Nirogam is best detoxifier and rejuvenator. A powerful combination of bitter herbs acts as natural purgatives that cleanse the body of accumulated natural toxins. This energetically cooling formula pacifies pitta. . It neutralizes all kinds of toxins and removes harmful substances from throughout the body
Mukta Pishti is an Ayurvedic medicine, prepared from Pearl. It reduces heat in the body and brings coolness. It brings softness in digestive system. It detoxify the blood naturally and act as a cardiac tonic.
Our Ayurvedic treatment aids in restoring tranquility of the mind. The patient needs to restore the very deepest level of their individuality. Meditation, counseling and yoga all are recommended for support in this aspect of personal healing. According to Ayurveda, health ailments emerges due to the disparity between mind, body and spirit. Our herbal supplements are helpful in bringing back the lost equilibrium and harmony of our body, which prevents or cure disease. Certain combinations of our Ayurvedic medicine will help to
- Increase vitality
- Dwindle stress
- Possibly prevent and eradicate disease
How Ayurveda Sees Cancer?
One major indication of health and vitality, according to Ayurveda, is the ability of the body to adapt to changing environments and external stimuli. When the body is not able to adapt, this disrupts communication between body functions. The process of communication disruption can also be aggravated by Aama. Aama is the accumulation of toxins in the form of non-digested matter in the circulatory system which eventually becomes deposited in tissues and cells.
“We all make cancer cells every day but our immune system is very sharp and not only recognizes the cancerous cells but also sends its own army to destroy it. That is why the balance of mental, emotional, physical and spiritual health is a very important part of getting healed.”
Ayurveda acknowledges that cancerous cells are always present in the body, but when the body is in the state of Dosha balance(homeostasis), then cancer will not arise. According to Ayurveda, unbalanced Doshas influences gene expression, leading to cancer. When Doshas are balanced, cancer does not occur. When the cells become cancerous, they divide at an abnormal rate and most of the cells which result from the division are mostly incapable of carrying out any useful functions in the body. Cancerous cells may invade nearby tissues and spread through the bloodstream and lymphatic system to other parts of the body. As per Ayurveda, Cancers can be Vaitik, Paitak, Kaphaj, Tridoshaj, Raktaj etc. Ayurveda believes that it is caused due to Mithya Aahar and Vihaar i.e. improper dietary guidelines against those recommended in Atharvaveda , improper lifestyle habits against those recommended in Asthang Sangraham. The Karma theory also adds to this effect.
Primarily there are various genetic changes that occur inside the cells causing them to divide in an uncontrolled manner. One theory states that the protoonco genes mutate to onco genes and loose contact inhibtion. In normal cells there is contact inhibition which prevents uncontrolled division by triggering division inhibition mechanisms to be activated once the cell population increases, however in cancerous cells this contact inhibition is lost.
The holistic methods of Ayurveda for cancer treatment include:
- Abstinence from food and lifestyle that cause tridosha (vata, pitta, kapha) imbalance.
- Eliminating toxins through Panchakarma.
- Restoration of healthy jatharagni (digestive power) functions.
- Rejuvenation through rasayanas.
- Ayurvedic preparations can act as an adjuvant.
Cancer Treatment in ayurveda, Herbal Treatment For Cancer, Natural Treatment For Cancer, Blood Cancer Treatment in Ayurveda, Brain Cancer Treatment in Ayurveda, Lung Cancer Treatment in Ayurveda, Metastatic Cancer Treatment in Ayurveda, Liver Cancer Treatment in Ayurevda, Mouth Cancer Treatment in Ayurveda, Carcinoma Treatment in Ayurveda