Traditionally, Copper has played an important role in Indian culture because of its unique properties. In Ayurveda, drinking water that has been purged and ionized in a copper vessel is a typical practice. In India, water, stored in copper glass, is called Tamra jal which helps in stimulating peristalsis, enhancing absorption and boosting insusceptibility. Copperized water is a characteristic cancer prevention agent that helps adjust the three doshas of our body (kapha, vata and pitta). The amazing benefits are as follow:-
7 Amazing Health Benefits of Drinking Water out of a Copper Vessel :
- Copper helps to cleanse and detox your stomach, regulates the working of your liver and kidneys. It also regulates proper elimination of waste and ensures the absorption of nutrients from food.
- Scientific findings have demonstrated that copper is known as the “oligodynamic” in nature which helps to kill the bacteria very effectively.
- Drinking Tamra jal upon waking in the morning is the best, as it coats your GI tract and sets your metabolism for the rest of the day.
- Copper also aids in the production of new cells that help replenish the top most layers of your skin.
- Copper also helps in the production of new and healthy skin cells that replace old dying ones.
- Copper ionizes and adjusts the pH in water, thus influencing the water to be fit for utilization.
- It is an antioxidant that plays a role in the normal functioning of the muscles, immune and nervous systems, and also helps to neutralize the toxins.