Giloy Tea is a herbal tea. This tea is processed keeping in mind the key components of Ayurveda to help people attain health, wellness and vitality. Over the time, it has proven to be one of the healthiest beverages around the world. GILOY TEA contains the right ingredients which provide your body with a lot of health benefits of drinking herbal tea. With the changing lifestyle in the urban and rural areas, herbal tea is acting as a boon to mankind as it provides specific health benefits such as maintaining digestion, doing detoxification from the body, keeping healthy-weight and acting as an immunity-booster. Giloy Tea is rich in antioxidants, minerals and vitamins, It not only makes your body healthy but also helps in relaxing, recovering, refreshing and energizing your mind. No doubt, it is a miraculous drink meant for the people of every age.
Ingredients of Giloy Tea and its Health Benefits:
- Giloy Satva: It is a wonderful herb which helps in detoxification. It acts as a blood purifier and anti-oxidant. It has haematogenic and carminative properties. It is very useful for the people suffering from gout. It is a very good immunomodulator.
- BASIL (Holy Tulsi): Tulsi leaves have antimicrobial properties, it means it protects you from bacterial, viral and fungal diseases. It is very useful for the persons suffering from arthritis, diabetes and liver disorders. It is a very good antioxidant. It has adaptogenic properties. It is beneficial for treating coughs especially dry-coughs.
- GREEN TEA: It is a herb which has anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties. It is useful for persons suffering from Alzheimers and Parkinson’s diseases. Its use helps in reducing the weight of the body. It is very good for mental health.
- DRY-GINGER (Saunth): It is another ingredient which is present in the Giloy Tea. This is an important constituent which is being used in our kitchen in food preparations but it has a lot of medicinal properties. It is good for curing indigestion. Its use helps in reducing weight-loss and cholesterol level in the blood. It is very useful for getting relief from nausea and morning sickness in pregnant women.
- CLOVES (Laung): This is an important antioxidant which protects against cancer. It helps in regulating blood sugar and promotes bone health. It also helps reduce stomach ulcers.
- CUMIN SEEDS (Jeera): Cumin seeds have been used in the Giloy Tea of Nirogam. The seeds are very useful for curing indigestion. These are a rich source of magnesium, manganese and iron. Thus, protecting us from many mineral deficiency diseases also.
- CARDAMOM: It is a very good antioxidant and also has diuretic properties. It is good for diabetic patients as it helps in lowering blood sugar in our body.
- Rock salt (Sendha Namak): Rock salt helps and improves digestion. It has great medicinal value for treating cold and cough, sore throat and muscle cramps
USAGE/PREPARATION: Add one teaspoon (Approx. 8-10 gms) of Giloy Tea in one cup of BOILED WATER measuring (Approx. 80-100 ml) and stir it well. Your Giloy Tea is ready to serve.
Servings per container: 100gms.
Each container has 100gm granules with ingredients: Giloy Satva, Lemon, Basil, Green Tea, Cumin-Seed,Cardamom, Dry-Ginger, Clove, Sugar and Rock-Salt.
Free of gluten, soy, wheat, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, Talcum powder, filler and any other material except the herb in capsules.
This product does not contain animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Effect of bhumyamalaki on chronic carriers of Hepatitis B virus was studied clinically.
Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antioxidant, antiparasitic, antispasmodic, antidiabetic, anticarcinogenic, hepatoprotective.
Beneficial in hepatoprotection, biochemical studies revealed a dose dependent significant fall in the levels of SGOT, SGPT, ALP, Bilirubin.
There are no reviews yet.