What is a fatty liver?
An unhealthy build-up of fat in the liver is known as fatty liver or hepatic steatosis. Liver processes and filters the toxic substances from all that you eat/drink. Now, if fat is > 10% of liver’s weight, it interrupts the natural functioning of the liver.
How does Ayurveda treat fatty liver?
The Ayurvedic line of treatment is most effective against the root cause of a fatty liver i.e. deposition of Meda Dhatu (Fat tissue) due to inappropriate life style or dietary habits. There are anciently documented herbs which significantly reduce fat deposition (to an optimum level) during alcoholic fatty liver/ steatohepatitis treatment (AFLD)/nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD)/nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH)/alcoholic steatohepatitis/fatty liver of all grades (I, II, III). The advantage of Ayurvedic treatment is that it also eliminates recurrence of fatty liver.
*CALL US to consult globally renowned physicians to get medical advice specific to your liver health.
Reverse fatty liver naturally!
Let it be known that this condition is largely reversible with natural therapies for fatty liver or natural fatty liver treatments. There are many methods available for treatment of fatty liver disease, whereas, the Ayurvedic wisdom blended with latest scientific research is widely followed as a natural remedy to treat the fatty liver disease.
Natural/Home remedies to treat your fatty liver
- Lemon: – A famous herb of Ayurveda, known for its natural antioxidants. Such antioxidants detoxify your liver. Also, the flavonoids of lemon stimulate the secretion of bile (a crucial digestive juice).
- Turmeric: – A spice of Indian origin, its curcumin is the major phytochemical which has the desired anti-inflammatory properties.
- Green Tea: – Add green tea to your dietary regimen. It also has antioxidants to improve the function of your liver.
Lifestyle and dietary changes to get rid of fatty liver
- Include a variety of fruits and vegetables in a balanced diet.
- Consume simple starchy carbohydrates (bread, rice, & pasta) along with beans & pulses.
- Consume the required amount of calories only.
- Get active and maintain a healthy weight.
- Avoid high sugar, salt, and fat.
- Avoid getting thirsty and don’t skip breakfast.
*CALL US to consult a professional dietitian, if you need diet chart specific to your needs.
Natural dietary supplement for fatty liver
- Support liver health
- Support Natural Function of Immune System
- Support Healthy Digestion
- Improve appetite
- Strengthens the digestive power
- Weight management
Finally, we would like to mention that our products have been harvested from Nature and thus, so far, there have been NO Documented Side-Effects. So what are you waiting for? Let Nature take care of your liver! And we are available 24×7 if you need any assistance.